Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Really look forward to holidays!!One more paper tmr and i'm done with it!! look forward to my 2 overseas trip in june to HK and Jarkata and July to Bali!! Oh man! I hope all 3 trips are confirmed!! now it's like only Jarkata is confirmed.. but who knows whether there'll be any last min changes!

Having mixed feelings these few weeks.. feel like running away and hoping it wont happen. Hai.. thinking of having so many things I wanna do too.. but all need money.. must go find part time le! Hope to have more gigs! Cos I love performing! better than doing those 9-6 office jobs..>.<" hai.. gigs please come to me!!

I miss him.. haven't receive his reply since like sun? hope he is safe there.. I guess he's still the only person who truly understands me.. =( though I don't understand him as much as he does.. =X But I really want to..

This yr's Mother's Day will be so different from last yr's. Really loved having dinner with his family! It was so fun and heartwarming =) Feel like buying something for his mum but feel so weird without him around..

Really look forward to JUNE!! but then think can't meet him that much too.. cos of overseas.. and now I'm having mixed feelings about going overseas or not..lol

oh man.. what am i thinking again? but it's really great to have such a wonderful friend like him.. I must treasure our friendship even more!! my BFF!! ^_^

Shld I try Shisha? Sounds like a few of my friends have tried it b4..and say it's not smelly..(cos i really hate the smelly cigarette smell>.<) but i checked about it online..and it's like 20times worse than cigarette.. maybe after trying I can understand how it's like to be a smoker? and how to quit?

but on the other hand.. i don't wanna harm my health! >.<

And why is my little sister so brave?

going to study now~ tata~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment