Saturday, January 5, 2013

New start for the new year :))

Dear Diary, Wa.. I realized I didnt blog for a whole year. I guess blogging has become outdated alrdy. How time flies, it's 2013 alrdy! Looking back on my 1 year of working life, I realized it has been an interesting journey for me. Did mainly dizi coaching in schools cca, performances, gigs, travelling to Beijing, Korea, JB. How i miss my holidays.. after returning from Korea, I feel like i've become lazier.. dont wish to think of work..

Working life is tough indeed.. Coming to the reality of life where we will face politics all around us, and the need to deal with them one by one. Working as a freelancer is really tiring. No opportunities n work means no money. So every month I will become a loanshark to chase people for my pay.. if i don't chase them, then it's either they forget or i will forget it. In return, some ppl misunderstood this as im being too sensitive in dealing with money or money-minded. But first, why shouldnt i be mindful of my well-deserving pay? Isn't it right for me to chase my pay when it has been delayed for more than a month? Hello, I need to support myself for a living. Ppl dun understand this and start to judge without understanding the situation. Ok, that's human nature i guess. we all judge others behind each other's back. Dont we?

Sometimes i feel really exhausted.. and lost.. having no sense of direction or clear path in life.. i feel like im living day by day waiting for opportunities to come in my way for me to grab it. I know i should start planning my future. Should i continue this music path? It's really contradicting for me sometimes.. but im really passionate and love what im doing now. I just hope i can get more opportunities to be more successful in life. I guess i need to work more on having a good social connection and relationship with ppl..

Recently met with a few unhappy incidents.. and got misunderstood by ppl as well. And home is such a mess with my poor grandma having to amputate her foot. :( I really hope everything will change for the better soon.

I also realized that I've grown n become more mature in thinking over this one yr after a bad incident with a ex-bff of mine. Thinking back, i laughed for my foolishness for the things i did in e past over him. Im glad it has all ended and ive moved on and let go. Seriously, it gives me goosebumps now. omg. totally a changed stranger walking in total opposite paths.

Haiz, i know i shouldnt be thinking of things that are impossible to happen. but sometimes cant help it but fantasize. my mum's friend said she dreamt of me marrying a professor. hahaha.. so funny. sometimes i think to myself, am i tt unattractive? or i guess maybe my time hasnt arrive yet.. so focus on other more impt stuff first joyce. i will meet a better man. ]

I miss korea.. i miss having a good time with my great friends.. though i dunno how long more will we be tt close until.. :(

but im also looking even forward to france on 17feb! yay! so happy! thank u God and Buddha :D

No comments:

Post a Comment